1. Turn off your vehicle as soon as it is safely possible
2. Ensure that all passengers are ok in both vehicles if another party is involved.
3. Ask for the other party's name, phone number, and insurance information.
4. Report the collision to the police as soon as possible if the damage appears to be over $ 1,000. A general rule of thumb to determine damage: If one panel has a small scratch and needs to be painted it is approximately $300.00, if more than one panel needs replacement, in general, is over $ 1,000.
5. Do not admit fault, leave that for the police and insurance adjusters.
6. Determine if your vehicle if safe to drive away from the accident. Your vehicle is not safe to drive when:
7. Call your insurance agent or company to report the loss.
8. Call a preferred tow company
9. Call on of our 5 POC locations to arrange for an estimate and to set up substitute transportation. Let us do the rest!
"[Manager] Sean Fitzgerald was very prompt, courteous, and thorough. A pleasure to work with."